Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

It's been awhile since I first wrote a blog ..


Blogging is one way of expressing myself in a deeper way . I can speak my mind but people will think that's a bluff and here at internet , I have the freedom to say anything I want to say . If I want to swear at your face I can also do , but I won't do that . I'm not cheap to do such things . 



July 11, 2012 ....


I will start writing again . 
Writing .. I forgot this skill for no one appreciates the things that I write . 
I just figured that I was just so young back then that's why my environment don't give a damn on what the hell I write .  


Now , I will not write because I want to impress people .. I'll let myself write because I want to express this tingling sensation in my head that I cannot say with my mouth .


Stolen Hours, Stolen Minutes 

This is the new name of my Blog .That name clearly defines the things that is happening to me now .I waste time and effort . I'm a stupid kid who don't know how to manage .




Just enjoy <.< If you will .




No comments:

Post a Comment