Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

i miss youuu!! :)

Gud evening everyone!!

haixz!! I miss my classmates!!!

Wen I was grade 1, I always wanted the years to go by quickly!!

But now....I WANT IT BACK!!!

I WILL MISS MY CLASSMATES:

Especially:

1. Jeremae Torreno Ulpindo- She's one of my bestfrieds. She's my friend who really loves music♫! When you are with her, you'll never feel bored! ^^ I call her "MIMS"--->she idolizes MIMS----,"MAE","GREEN"----.she loves this color-- and "RAGE"-----> this is her rumor suitor :)

2. Jericko Perez Pagtakhan- He seems like my brother. Many people rumored us like " BF's or Gf's"! duhhhhh!!! our schoolmates always see us talking with each other. But he's just a supporting friend nothing romatic at all. :) He is the only guy who knows me than others. he always makes me special in little ways. :)

3.Ericka Laine Udalve Estabaya- She is my 6th yr. bestfriend!! we were bestfriends since grade 1. Ericka is an anime fan, with a very cute eyes and cute face. She has a long and curly hair. But sad to say, she has a BIG MOUTH!^_^ She is the classroom president.

4. Mary Lois Carag Boriga- She is my most frank friend. She is small but extremely terrible. ;) She has a sensitive mind and very moody. But still I'm proud to tell the world that she is my friend. She always fight for the truth and right! She has a bad love life but she's recovering now.. :)

5. Yohana Jian Sanggalang Gonzales- "ANIME" and "JAPAN" lover. She's very diferent to other girls. She has a mind of a boy but very beautiful body of a girl. She is my most loyal friend! Even Vianca always poison her mind, she never been brainwashed. We tease her "ANIMIGUEL---her rumored crush named as Miguel" :)

6. Jennica Tugano Cueva- hahaha! my JAMISTA bestfriend. She was one of the reason why I became a Math wizard.! :) She a quiet type of girl but she shows her true personality only to me. ^_^.I always tease her to Jomar. Because Jomar likes her. But she always get mad so we love to tease her. She also knows my secrets. :)

7. Abegail Grace Hilado Vibas- My JAMISTA BESTFRIEND. She is the smallest girl but very attractive face. Many elem. boys likes her. Especially Miguel. Who became her boyfriend. Abegail is also one of the reasons why I loved Math. She has a very long hair and a thin body but a very good dancer!!! :)

8.Schubert Aguilar Jimenez- My Biggest opponent in the rankings! He is a fvcking chique boy who always loves to play girl's heart. I really don't like him!! But because he is my bestfriend's boyfriend, Schubert became also my close friends. He is very small but he has an attractive face which girls lovs about him.



****I MISSSSSS THEEEMMMM SOOOO MUCHHHHHHH*****

Next year a new set of firend...haisxz....:(





I'll just eat my dinner, bye bye! MWAHHHHH! ^_^♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment